A Christmas Wish

SUBHEAD: A message from Kauai veteran Millicent Cummings, and her son Maka'i, to friends. Image above: Millicent Cummings performance at the Storybook Theatre in Hanapepe 9/25/09. Photo by Juan Wilson. By Millicent Cummings on 25 December 2009 - I want to be Present for my Christmas present... Embodying the ever new in the New Year I want to kiss every moment, every moment... And worship at the lotus feet of that which never changes I want to reside in a sound and sensual space... Flowing in the fluidity of Love in all of its forms I want to hug myself for a job well done... My heart, body and Spirit still anchored in these high seas And I want to tell you all that I love you... Not knowing if I will ever have the chance again A Very Merry Christmas to all of you... And the Happiest New Year you have ever been blessed with Thank you for being in our lives... With respect and Love, Millicent and Maika'i See also: http://www.myspace.com/millicentcummings Island Breath: Millicent's Aloha to Kauai 4/22/07

No comments :

Post a Comment